Thursday, May 29, 2008

The Sneaky Meter Maid


Arden and I went uptown to eat lunch with Dave and meet Josh who was in town for the day. I had problems with the parking meter. They are changing the parking meters to a central pay area.


Well I didn't have enough change out so as I was digging around in my purse and keeping track of Arden I got timed out of the system. So I tried to enter in more money but it wouldn't let me with out a special code that is printed on the receipt. Who knew? Not me and of course the screen does not tell you this nor is there a diagram explaining all of the numbers on the receipt. It took me a little while to find this very small number and I finally entered into the system.
Well this eliminates the ability for someone do drop a dime in the meter for someone. Very, very sneaky.

No comments: