Friday, May 23, 2008

Happy Birthday Dad


Today is my Dad's birthday. He is a great father to me and an amazing grandpa to Arden. He has always been there for me. He always works hard to provide for his family and would do anything for his family.

He's moved me more times that I can remember and each time swears he'll never do it again. He also loves to have projects around the house to work on. He's never lost his patience with me...well only once that he showed it and I had my learner's permit and he was teaching me how to try an automatic but I'm sure I made his heart race a little faster that day. Arden loves to call him on the phone and he always talks to her even though most of the time he gets dead silence in return.

He would do anything for anybody and I am so thankful that he's my dad.

Happy Birthday Dad.




No comments: