Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Bow Breakthrough

This Sunday was a great day. We had an amazing church service where all five services came together for one worship experience under a huge tent. It was a pretty special day at Elevation.

Arden even got in on the action. She must have know something was up. After we changed her into her dress for church she went into her room and found one of her bows and brought it to me.
She will never leave a bow in her hair for more than 2 minutes before reaching her little hands up to her head and pulling it off. I've been trying to get her to wear them around the house to get use to it but she just won't leave it in her hair. Until...

This Sunday she left the bow in her hair! As we were in the car in route to church I looked back and there was the bow in her hands. I thought that was it for the bow wearing today. Dave and I let her play with it until we got to the church. As we were taking her into E-Kidz we put the bow back in her hair while she was distracted by all of the people. I thought that's it I'll never see that bow again.

After the service she appears from E-Kidz wearing her bow! I was so proud of her and I think she knew that she needed to wear her bow for this special Sunday. Here are a few pictures that we took of her showing off her Sunday best.





No comments: