Friday, November 16, 2007

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year

Arden and I was walking through the mall today. She saw Santa and we looked around at the decorations. I even caught myself singing along with the Christmas carols. It was so festive and it really put me in the Christmas spirit. Then tonight I realized that we haven't even celebrated Thanksgiving yet!

This is the first year that I am ready for Christmas before Thanksgiving. I can't wait to see Arden's face light up when she opens her gifts on Christmas morning. I am looking forward to spending time with our families. I am excited that Dave has some vacation left towards the end of the year. I am looking forward to putting up the Christmas tree and trying to figure out how to keep Arden from pulling the ornaments off and most of all how not to eat the tree. Oh...and I want a white Christmas.

It really is the most wonderful time of the year. Bring it on!

1 comment:

Because of Love said...

I agree. I can't wait for Christmas this year, and snow would make it even better!