Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Happy Birthday Eric!




Twenty-eight years ago my parents welcomed my brother into the world. I remember the day as if it were yesterday. It was a warm day in Novemeber. I woke up with my neighbor in my room who told me my brother had been born. I remember going to kingergarden and telling everyone that I had a brand new baby brother. I remember going to the hosptial to see him and not having them home for Thanksgiving.

My brother is the most generous person that I know. He has a very tender heart underneath his tough exterior. Even though he is my younger brother he always protects me as if he is the oldest. He is very quiet but can make the room roll with laughter when he wants to. He hates for anything to touch his neck and he "stays so busy". He would do anything for Arden, Dave or myself. I am very thankful for him. My life would not be the same without him.

Eric, I hope you have the best birthday. I love you!



Arden asking Eric if he would please read to her.



No comments: