Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Day with Daddy

Arden and her daddy spend an entire day together on Monday. They had a great time. They went to Chick-fil-a and played in the play ground together. Then they ran errands to Lowes, Rite-Aid, and my cell phone provider store (which I really appreciated).

That day I was able to get a lot of work done that day around the house. The house was very quiet without Arden contagious laughter. Later that night we ate a great dinner together as a family and played with Arden until it was bedtime.

That night Arden and Dave were playing with our exercise ball. This ball has been a lifesaver for Dave and I since Arden was born. She didn't like to be rocked and so we would bounce her on it when she was fussy until she would fall asleep. Once she started crawling we used it to block off lamps and electrical cords. Now she can move it around. It is so funny to watch her try and climb up on it.

That night I was in the kitchen and I heard Arden laughing so hard that I had to go and see what would cause that much laughter. I walk in to see her and Dave throwing this huge ball in the air.

Arden can't say that many words but I know that she had a great day.