Thursday, November 29, 2007

Breakfast is the Best Meal of the Day


I am a breakfast kind of person. I go all out. I make myself and Arden eggs with cheese every morning. When I was pregnant eggs was one of the only things I could keep down. I love biscuits and gravy. My mom makes them for me every time I come home. I love them. I love pancakes, french toast, oatmeal, bacon, sausage and a big glass of chocolate milk to wash it down. Now I only like one thing at a time but I like breakfast food. My mom would tell you she hates fixing breakfast because it is always the same thing but my dad, brother and I all love a good breakfast.


Dave on the other hand would rather have a bowl of cold cereal every morning. He does ask that I purchase a variety of cold cereal for him to keep the taste buds happy...but he never gets it on Saturdays when I ask him "would you like to have a big breakfast". He enjoys it but always said that he would have been happy with a bowl of cereal and I didn't need to go to all the trouble of making breakfast. His dad ate the same bowl of Product 19 for over 30 years before they stopped making it.


I guess it all comes down to what you were raised on. It should be interesting when Arden can choose what she wants for breakfast Mom's homemade breakfast or Dad's breakfast out of a box.

No comments: